No products in the cart.
English flint – Great for primitive/traditional fire lighting.
– HIGH QUALITY – Carbon Steel Ideal For A Fire Striker.
– HAND FORGED – Each Piece is Unique And Hand Crafted To Perfection.
– SIZED TO FIT – Large Enough To Fit All 4 Fingers For A Comfortable Fit And Maximum Impact. ENGLISH FLINT – Sourced from the British Woodlands.
– DURABLE – Medieval Jute Carry Bag.
– IDEAL GIFT KIT – Loved By Any Bushcrafter or Outdoor Enthusiast Who Appreciates Traditional Fire Starting Methods.
This high-quality steel is made to create good sparks with minimal striking. When combined with our English flint pieces will create great, high temperature sparks with the lightest of strikes. Reliable, no matter the weather, and long-lasting with at least 50,000 strikes.
These pyrite stones have been used throughout history as a means to create fire. Simply strike a piece of flint onto the pyrite to create sparks. Traditionally a tinder would have been used to ‘catch’ the spark, such as a strip of amadou or tinder fungus.
Antler tips are great for craft projects. Many people will mount a blank firesteel into the drilled out antler tip for that unique caveman look.
Sizes: 50 – 70mm (approx)
This voucher is valid for any products sold on the Bushcrafttools.com website, as well as any of our www.westcountrybushcraft.co.uk courses.